Appointment Confirmation & Future Appointment Cancellation Policy
As a courtesy, we will send you a reminder text and/or email 24 hours before your scheduled visit. Please confirm by replying with the letter “C.” It is your responsibility to make note and be aware of your current and future appointments. Should you need to cancel or reschedule, you must do so within a 24 hour period prior to your scheduled appointment time to prevent any penalty.
Below is our updated cancellation and rescheduling policies;
- There is no penalty for clients who cancel or reschedule within 24 hours or more of their appointment time.
- Clients who RESCHEDULE less than 24 hours before their appointment time will be charged a $50 fee.
- Clients who CANCEL their appointment less than 24 hours before their appointment time will be charged 50% of their scheduled service.
- Clients that don’t show up for their appointments without cancelling or rescheduling will be charged 100% of their scheduled service.
- Clients that reschedule the same appointment 3 times within a 12 month period will be charged 100% of that scheduled service.
Service Re-Do & Retail Return Policy
We at Bravado strive to give our guests the highest level of satisfaction. If you are having challenges with your cut or color, please let us know within 7 days of your visit and we will be happy to correct the issue with no additional charge. Should you make a retail purchase that you are unsatisfied with, we will accept retail exchanges at full credit for 30 days from your initial purchase.